What To Expect
What You Can Expect On Sunday Morning At Experience Church:
- Come as you are, casual & comfortable - jeans are fine! The pastor wears them!
- Friendly people will greet you at the door.
- Our coffee house is open from 8:45-9:45 in the main entry of our church. Grab a coffee, or an espresso drink for $2, take a seat and hang out with a friend before service starts!
- All kids infant-5th grade meet across the hall from our auditorium. You can begin checking them in at 9:45 at the check in counter where you will find kind loving volunteers who are passionate about serving kids!
- Nursery: Infant-2 years old will play together, have a snack, hear a story & sing songs!
- Kinders: Age 3-Kindergarten will play together, have a snack, do a bible lesson, sing songs & crafts!
- Experience Kids: 1st-5th graders will worship tougher, play games, and have a hands on relevant bible lesson, that they can apply to their every day lives!
- Our service begins at 10am with contemporary worship, opportunities for prayer, multimedia and Biblical teaching.
- Guests will fill out a Guest Card to help us connect with you along with information about us! You will also receive a welcome gift from us so we can say thank you for being our guest!