What To Expect
What You Can Expect On Sunday Morning At Experience Church:
- Come as you are, casual & comfortable - jeans are fine! The pastor wears them!
- Friendly people will greet you at the door.
- Coffee and donuts are available from 8:45-9:45 in our Fireside Room across from the Auditorium.
- Your kids will learn and be cared for in a safe and fun environment:
- Nursery age: Newborn-2 can be taken to our 1st floor Room 108. If you chose to keep your newborn with you, anytime during service. You are welcome to use our "Parent's Lounge" located outside of our Auditorium where we have everything you need to take care of your child and still be engaged with the service in a private comfortable setting.
- Preschool age: 3-5 can be taken to our 1st floor Room 106.
- Kid's K-5th grade will be released to our 1st floor Room 105 after worship.
- Our service begins at 10am with contemporary worship, opportunities for prayer, multimedia and Biblical teaching.
- You'll get a bulletin with weekly activities and scheduled events.
- You will receive a Guest Packet to help you know more about us and help us connect with you. Bring it to our Fireside Room across the hall for a gift we have prepared for you.